Thursday, October 1, 2009

Followers?

Um... so, yesterday I was revamping things on here, and something popped up saying I deleted a follower I had. So to whomever you were- my deepest apologies. If perchance, you happen to find this blog again, since I also changed my URL- thank you, and good luck. You see- I don't know how faithful I'll be at this- at least for a while. I have a job- like, a real job where I'm hooked up to a network and they can monitor my internet- not that I've ever gotten in trouble, I just started worrying when yesterday, I spent like 4 hours trying recreate a layout for my blog to no satisfaction. So, here I am, with a new URL, a new look, and no idea where I'm going with this. I want to write. But want to be frugal with my time. (And spending an entire afternoon on a layout in not exactly the definition of frugality.) So, having said that, and rambling on in a rather stream-of-consciousness sort of way, I'm going to leave it at that, and again, make no promises about the future of this site. My apologies. I do hope to improve it, honestly. I just don't want to set up any fast expectations.
So, to my one follower- sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment